Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summer 2008



So, this is new to me, but I love the opportunity to keep everyone updated, especially since some of my family doesn't have email. We've had a busy summer. School starts on September 2nd and I can't wait. This is the first year in a long time that I'm not starting with the boys. Austin is starting the 5th grade and Ethan is going into the 3rd. Austin is growing his hair out, has a attitude like a teenager and a mind of his own. Ethan is ready for school. He hasn't reached the stage were I want to strangle him yet :)

We've done alot this summer. We've been to water country many times, lots of outside time, pool time, parties (alot) and kinda wrapped it up with a Toby Keith concert. It was Austin's first concert and it was outside and it poored down rain.

2 comments:

The DLG's said...

SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU! I cannot believe how big your boys are! I'm glad you have a blog so I can see how ya'll are doing! Keep in touch, Jennie

Hutt Family said...

hey girl! Jennie told me about your blog. Check out mine at huttfamily.blogspot.com. I too can't believe how big the boys are! keep in touch.

Lea